2018/19 f150 headlights on raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Not without modifications. The 2018+ Body style is different so the headlights won't line up. I've seen people take a 2018+ regular F150 and modify the front for the 2015-2017 style lights.

Possible, yes... requires some work/extra parts, yes... most likely what you'd need to do is get the front grille components and shrouds off a 2018+ truck. BUT in all honesty, do you want to do that? Our Raptor Headlights are a hot item because of how they look. Regular F150 owners REALLY want our headlights. The 2018+ Headlights honestly look funny and most people don't like them

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not so sure that is a Raptor.

That’s what I’m thinking. Between the hood and the tailgate and the Roush grille. That grille is dang near impossible to get without buying the truck. I think the issue with the swap is getting the lower trim piece that is under the headlights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
A

Allen Torres

Reaction score
Not without modifications. The 2018+ Body style is different so the headlights won't line up. I've seen people take a 2018+ regular F150 and modify the front for the 2015-2017 style lights.

Possible, yes... requires some work/extra parts, yes... most likely what you'd need to do is get the front grille components and shrouds off a 2018+ truck. BUT in all honesty, do you want to do that? Our Raptor Headlights are a hot item because of how they look. Regular F150 owners REALLY want our headlights. The 2018+ Headlights honestly look funny and most people don't like them
To be honest it was more for curiosity. Thank you all for your help though. Would get too expensive to probably be worth it.

shortdeck

Reaction score
Why would you want 2018/2019 F150 lights? They suck. The light output is horrible. They look cool since they’re bigger, but they’re not a direct swap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk