2017 SCAB Trade Value

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
Austin. RU Looking?

Not really interested in used, but was curious if you're the one I've seen around the Domain a few times. I don't recall the one I've seen having graphics though. Did you originally buy in Alabama?

Bet you could list it on Auto Trader or even a few Texas Craigslists and get quite a bit more than trade. Then again, you have the tax savings of trading it in on a new car you could consider as well.

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

I throw up a bit more every time I see those wheels. My wife thinks I'm battling bulimia considering how much you post pics of your truck.

BBLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some clowns on here claiming they traded in for more than sticker LOL

Take it to CarMax for a free baseline market value.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I could see some people overpaying for a stripped Raptor given how large the price delta is to the typically equipped Raptor. Smallest house in a nice neighborhood kind of thing.

Agswin

Reaction score

I took my '17 802a avalanche crew cab with only other options of spray in liner and bed divider to Texas Direct last month and they offered me $62,000 with 15k miles on it. The MSRP was $62,540.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I took my '17 802a avalanche crew cab with only other options of spray in liner and bed divider to Texas Direct last month and they offered me $62,000 with 15k miles on it. The MSRP was $62,540.

What did you get after the raptor?