2017 Raptor vs 2016 Roush F150

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After an extended hiatus from FRF and a year without a Raptor - I feel the itch and will be getting back into the game.

I have seen all over the internet the new Roush F150. It has Fox 2.0 Suspension, Graphics, Upgraded Wheels and Tires, Roush Performance Packages, etc, etc (it even has marking lights)

My questions is what are the major differences?

No has been able to give me much more than aesthetic differences and unknowns...

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After an extended hiatus from FRF and a year without a Raptor - I feel the itch and will be getting back into the game.

I have seen all over the internet the new Roush F150. It has Fox 2.0 Suspension, Graphics, Upgraded Wheels and Tires, Roush Performance Packages, etc, etc (it even has marking lights)

My questions is what are the major differences?

No has been able to give me much more than aesthetic differences and unknowns...

New Forum by FRF for the Gen 2!

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
The new F150's are pretty nice. Get one and put some aftermarket suspension parts on and call it a day. Unless you want an EcoBoost Raptor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk