GEN 2 2017 Raptor in Ken Block's Gymkhana 9

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

'17 Raptor in new GYMKHANA NINE video!

So I wonder how many duplicate post of this video will be on FRF this week. I am guessing, 8.

This makes 2 and counting...

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 12951

Yeah wtf Trick? Use the ******** search function you noob!

Well on behalf of Trick, the other one was posted in the GEN2 section (I realized it now outside of tapacrap) and that section being such a shit show, it can be missed as why would anyone look in that ****** up part of FRF right now.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Yeah wtf Trick? Use the ******** search function you noob!

I don't appreciate your critical words and hereby issue you a Karmic Infraction.

1473199613-img_6897.jpg

And @RDFTS is put on notice of potential Karmic Infraction.

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree they are becoming more and more identical each release and being released more often. And its so comical how many douches add the Hoonigan stickers to their vehicles :rofl:

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Of course they kind of look the same. He's drifting a badass car around some random landscape in some random location. How many different ways can you drift and jump shit in a car? I think his videos are badassry at it's finest. Play it on your phone in the truck with the bluetooth linked up. It's farking awesome! Some of the scenes are pretty tough to watch when you're driving though, especially the outside camera mounted to the car facing forward. Kinda makes you tingle a little - like when you go down that first big hill on rollercoaster.

Ken Block is awesome driver showcasing his awesome talent. People say the same thing about football, baseball, golf, etc. It all looks the same if you're not into it........