2017 Raptor Geiser Progressive Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ll remember that next time.

A simple answer would do, rather than reading through 9 pages of posts.

There are so many jerks on here it’s ridiculous.

Why was it neccessary?

Try reading the thread first. That has already been answered.

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk

996Turbo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So for these you dont have to discharge and recharge thengas out of the shocks when installing these springs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I needed to switch back to the stock spring perch I would have to discharge the shock to remove the SVC adjustable perch.

996Turbo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no, you just need a spring compressor

Yes, if you are just installing the springs you only need a spring compressor. In my case I have already installed the SVC adjustable spring perch. To install the SVC adjustable spring perch you have to discharge the shock and remove the cap from the shock. The cap is a slightly bigger diameter than the shock body, so the spring perch will not come off without removing it. So, I will have to discharge my shocks not to install the springs, but to remove the SVC adjustable spring perch.

Sharkus29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My buddy and I installed my Geiser springs last night, they are huge compared to the stock spring. Truck sits high, really high. As it was sitting last night it was top perch, at least 3 inches over stock. I'm hoping it settles at least an inch because my I can feel a slight vibration in 4A and 4H (not even going to try 4L) due to the axles being on such an angle. It looks incredible but I don't feel comfortable driving it hard in 4A and 4H with it like it is. For the other guys who have installed them, did you notice this? And did they settle after a bit?

Blue8181

Reaction score
Have had mine on for a week it sets about a inch higher in front. It lifted it right about 3 inches in front. Might have to buy deavers to make it look right.

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, if you are just installing the springs you only need a spring compressor. In my case I have already installed the SVC adjustable spring perch. To install the SVC adjustable spring perch you have to discharge the shock and remove the cap from the shock. The cap is a slightly bigger diameter than the shock body, so the spring perch will not come off without removing it. So, I will have to discharge my shocks not to install the springs, but to remove the SVC adjustable spring perch.

oh right, figured you could just drop them down to stock height...guess not.
that a lincoln as your avatar? 63?

Mspeed

Reaction score
Are the scab shocks and springs the same? I've noticed mine 17 scab is pretty much even. One of my coworkers has an screw and his front sits a lot lower.