2017 Raptor build***MUST SEE***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jesus ford... every thread is turning into a keyboard punching bitch fest... thanks for nuking the release of this truck and turning everyone against each other!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you honestly expect anything less though?

Side note: I think it's pretty sad when the range looks better than the gen2....

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Honestly, if you have nothing nice to say just shut the **** up..Or at least give an opinion without being an *******.

I think it looks cool, it's definitely not my style..But I can see it would turn heads. I like the color matching you did.. the wheels are interesting indeed, does it rub when the wheel is cranked in reverse?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Honestly, if you have nothing nice to say just shut the **** up..Or at least give an opinion without being an *******.

I think it looks cool, it's definitely not my style..But I can see it would turn heads. I like the color matching you did.. the wheels are interesting indeed, does it rub when the wheel is cranked in reverse?

One more thing... You said you're ordering adv wheels for it? What about these wheels?

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're gonna see this, just like ya'll saw it with the Gen1, for shit's sake there's like a zillion pages of 'em. Gotta hand it to this guy though for being a trail blazer on this path to sillydom. That's hot roddin' folks.

Last edited: