2017 Raptor build***MUST SEE***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice work! Far from what I would do but you know what? Its not my truck so do what you want to your own truck with your own money. So many people are too tied up into what "youre supposed to do with your truck" instead of what you can do and what fits your own personal style.

Good on you for not making another Raptor with ADD bumpers and methods.

Im glad someone put those Rigid lights in the rear bumper as I was thinking about doing the same whenever I get a gen2.

Your truck, your money, be original, keep doing you.

OP
OP
E

eurotechms

Reaction score
You guys are a tough crowd! haha everyone is entitled to having an opinion so I don't mind hearing them as I usually state mine as well! This is actually my first pickup truck after owning several vehicles. We don't post on many forums but figured I would. Most likely going to order a 2018 RR SVR after owning two 2016 RR's. Might as well since this truck won't see mud, right? :) Here is what I got out of for the Raptor for and yes we also did Rigid's behind the grilles.

610_6294_zpsvbronpyw.jpg
610_6288%201_zpskocxegoq.jpg
610_6295_zpsycpyvbir.jpg
610_6291_zpscmtnb2tw.jpg

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You guys are a tough crowd! haha everyone is entitled to having an opinion so I don't mind hearing them as I usually state mine as well! This is actually my first pickup truck after owning several vehicles. We don't post on many forums but figured I would. Most likely going to order a 2018 RR SVR after owning two 2016 RR's. Might as well since this truck won't see mud, right? :) Here is what I got out of for the Raptor for and yes we also did Rigid's behind the grilles.

610_6294_zpsvbronpyw.jpg
610_6295_zpsycpyvbir.jpg
610_6291_zpscmtnb2tw.jpg

I actually kinda like that but sporty SUVs also get a lot of heat

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score

610_6294_zpsvbronpyw.jpg
610_6295_zpsycpyvbir.jpg
610_6291_zpscmtnb2tw.jpg

I can really appreciate your positive attitude. This forum is a tough unforgiving crowd.
I think the problem here is putting low rider stuff on the Baja purpose built truck. see RR does not matter in this case. RR is the vehicle that you can do whatever to and they are so dime and dozen that most people would not even care to notice....

uppitycitizen

Reaction score
I don't know what the breakdown is of Raptors that never see dirt, but I can say with absolute certainty that for RRs and Cayennes it's probably 99.9%, and for that reason, I don't mind seeing them like that.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Dear God please do not put any horrid body kits on the SVR, those are beyond perfect in stock form! The exhaust note is wicked on them. Where your 16 RR's full size or sports?

krock77

Reaction score
I think the truck looks amazing. Unbelievable craftsmanship! Don't listen to all the haters. The closest have of them get to "offroading" is backing out of their garages and backing over their wives tomato garden. Hope they remember to put it in "Baja mode" Great work on the truck.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk