2017 Raptor Availability Timetable

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mouldman1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No way bro. Industry professionals on this forum have stated there's less than 1/10th of 1% chance it will happen. :ROFLJest:

yeah i was doing further reading and a v8 out of the question, BUT my friends grandmothers caretakers granddaughter is dating a mechanic that works at a gas station like only 45 miles from the deerborn plant and he say that there will definitely be a v12 Tri Turbo model coming out.

So I'm definitely waiting for that.

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
What about the theory of this fall ordering, then delivery in Jan. For a 17 model year?

runner33

Reaction score
I really think this is crazy!! Ford will NOT loose those sales 2016????? come on its got to be sooner

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What theory? There is no theory. Order banks will open july/august of 2016.

Read the press release. Ford already confirmed this fact.

From what I here zanemasterx will be first in line...... He LOVES a v6 is a fullsize truck. He seems to know a ton about how it will perform with a tune....
Oh yeah.... anyone who wants a V8 is compensating per zanemasterx thinking.

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
From what I here zanemasterx will be first in line...... He LOVES a v6 is a fullsize truck. He seems to know a ton about how it will perform with a tune....
Oh yeah.... anyone who wants a V8 is compensating per zanemasterx thinking.

Still not over it? Grow up and move on.

And yes, there are plenty of tuned ecoboosts out there already that are making impressive numbers so I dont doubt the new 3.5L will let anyone down.

Last edited:

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Still not over it? Grow up and move on.

And yes, there are plenty of tuned ecoboosts out there already that are making impressive numbers so I dont doubt the new 3.5L will let anyone down.

Take that eco boost **** out of your mouth and then try and talk shit....... I'm waiting to see if you actually buy a Raptor. Until then you are just a troll.....

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Take that eco boost **** out of your mouth and then try and talk shit....... I'm waiting to see if you actually buy a Raptor. Until then you are just a troll.....

Im sorry you dont like my opinion and Im sorry I hurt your feelings with the v8 comments about compensating, they were out of line.

Im not going to engage you anymore and stay on topic.