2017 Ford Raptor vs 2014 Shelby Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
So you're saying that the screw weighs less than the scab? Gen 1 screw only outweighed the scab by 100 lbs
Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

Just speculation, honestly dont know. I assume since the screw is bigger, an aluminum body has more opportunity to save more weight. Obviously a screw will always way more than a scab of the same generation.

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

Are you sure you aren't looking in the mirror?

408edb183271c2c24aef5bd82065f113.jpg

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like I previously said this thread is worthless because NO ONE knows, yet the conversation remains lol.

Gilligan

Reaction score
a gen2 will slowly walk away from a gen1 with tune, exhaust and headers. It will not beat a Shelby raptor on the road.

In the desert With stock suspension setups the gen2 will walk away from the blown gen1

/thread

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
a gen2 will slowly walk away from a gen1 with tune, exhaust and headers. It will not beat a Shelby raptor on the road.

In the desert With stock suspension setups the gen2 will walk away from the blown gen1

/thread

Dont forget a sick blow off valve. PSSSSSSSHHHHHH

VortexTed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let's just say that the 17 Raptor is faster than your 6.2 Whipple there is only one thing that you need...
_h_images_ePIM_original_(22)-Longblock-with-Covers.jpg

#WINNING

850 HP, that engine is sick! Perhaps if these guys actually clicked on the engine to read the info they would have got it

I have to wonder though with these non factory engines that have all these aftermarket parts and extra horsepower to them how long they will actually last? I see Roush only gives a 3 yr. 36K warranty on their engines.
If I had the money to burn I wouldn't give a shit and make the upgrade.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
850 HP, that engine is sick! Perhaps if these guys actually clicked on the engine to read the info they would have got it

I have to wonder though with these non factory engines that have all these aftermarket parts and extra horsepower to them how long they will actually last? I see Roush only gives a 3 yr. 36K warranty on their engines.

If I had the money to burn I wouldn't give a shit and make the upgrade.

Capable of handling 850 is what I read.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have a local client with our Stage 4W kit on his 12 HD F150, and he has made over 800whp with our Extreme 6.6L stroker in it!