2017 Ford Raptor: High Resolution Photos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chris-- what's your opinion on the graphics now that you've seen them in person?

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Chris-- what's your opinion on the graphics now that you've seen them in person?

Hood graphics I don't mind, not worth the price from Ford though. Have never been a fan of the "Raptor" bedside ones and I'm still not. I prefer none or the original mud splash ones.

_M_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Chris's FX4 can you detail the difference in size. With the pics certain angles it looks as tall as your truck, other angles not as tall. What's the in-person view?

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Chris's FX4 can you detail the difference in size. With the pics certain angles it looks as tall as your truck, other angles not as tall. What's the in-person view?
Our roof lines were pretty much at the same height, mine a little taller in rear since I have a little more rake. Straight on the from rear, the back of mine looked bigger to me tailgate wise at least. From the front mine appeared taller to me even though the back of the Raptor hood was slightly higher than mine but its the reverse for the front of the hoods. Sitting in the cab of mine right next to it, the raptor looks taller. You can see how the mirrors sit lower as well on the cab.

I'm sure lighting had a huge role in my perception of it since mine is silver and the Raptor being black. I also have an extra foot of length in my bedsides as well, 6.5ft vs 5.5ft.

Gen 2 doesn't have the menacing size stance to it like gen 1 did IMO. I love how gen 2 looks still though. Has that shark nose look like the mustangs, but the whole truck just appears squished to me.