2016 SnoBall Garage Sale Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can get them at Auto Anything and they state they ship today and offer an overnight option

Sucks that amazon prime only has euro... Have you bought from them before? Never been too trusting of these generic drop ship sites, as likelihood of getting wrong part is often high

Does have overnight option though...hmmm

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sucks that amazon prime only has euro... Have you bought from them before? Never been too trusting of these generic drop ship sites, as likelihood of getting wrong part is often high

I have used them before, pretty decent service.

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a couple hundred used plastic slip sheets. They measure 43" x 54" and work great for a work surface when you have to do something to your truck out in the dirt, snow, mud, sand, etc. They are pretty thick - don't tear or rip very easily. Roll up super thin. I will bring them to Snoball if anyone wants some. Just let me know how many you'd want.......

I'll take a couple
Also thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Yes I have used them. They have always been fast with shipping

McGrath4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a couple hundred used plastic slip sheets. They measure 43" x 54" and work great for a work surface when you have to do something to your truck out in the dirt, snow, mud, sand, etc. They are pretty thick - don't tear or rip very easily. Roll up super thin. I will bring them to Snoball if anyone wants some. Just let me know how many you'd want.......

I'll jump on the band wagon and take a couple as well.

Thanks!

Rmeir

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is anyone selling one rim and tire? If so, how much and can it be brought to the snoball?

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is anyone selling one rim and tire? If so, how much and can it be brought to the snoball?

2a0d82de9e4a33c419efc61a6614f10e.jpg
Spare never used off an 11 make me an offer.

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

e2d85377c617fd1fc5a21585f9afc772.jpg
Brand new tie rod ends make me an offer