GEN 2 2014 to 2019 First Thoughts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Monster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like from your pics that they moved the auto start stop and camera buttons to the left side. I swear on my 2017 they are on the right side above the screen.

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like from your pics that they moved the auto start stop and camera buttons to the left side. I swear on my 2017 they are on the right side above the screen.
They got moved for trail control button

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So you say you are impressed with the seat cooling compared to the '14- are you getting a lot of cooling from the seat back? Most people complain that the 2015+ F150s have poor seat back cooling performance and I've not heard of any improvement since. Maybe they made a change for 2019?

OP
OP
K

Keller Steeler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you say you are impressed with the seat cooling compared to the '14- are you getting a lot of cooling from the seat back? Most people complain that the 2015+ F150s have poor seat back cooling performance and I've not heard of any improvement since. Maybe they made a change for 2019?
My friend who also has a 14 commented on it as well. Much better than either of our 14s.

Edbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not exactly what you asked but the seat cooling is vastly better than what the 2010 Platinum came with.

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Keller was kind enough to let me sit in his seats yesterday. We got rained out at the track, so no laps, but the seats were wider than my stock 17s are. They were a bit too big for me, but they were a bit more grabby. About as comfortable, maybe a little more so. I was concerned about durability but the material seems like it will hold up just fine.

IMAG1405.jpg