2014 Scab 5k miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Been thinking about throwing it on BAT, figured id see I there is any interest on here first.

2014 Scab with all options other than the blue interior and hood graphic. $55,600 MSRP. Less then 5900 miles ATM but will continue to go up little. Truck is absolutely spotless. I don't think its ever been in the rain even.

Shocks have been set to mid perch
factory hard folding tonneau
factory ford racing borla cat back
ford racing beadlock ring kit (beauty rings also)
factory spray in ben liner
M&R fog light kit
undercoated wheel wells
tinted windows

Im thinking $60,000

PM me if interested I can get you pics/videos of anything you'd like.6BC27163-D8BB-44A5-84DB-BE5D4212F7BD.jpeg

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Super clean! Reminds me of the day I got mine. BAT might be worth a shot but I still think there is a few years to go before the market goes up on G1. That last red one with 2k miles was under 60k. But you may find a someone on a mission to find a SCAB

OP
OP
Crikk

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Yea, defiantly will have to find the right guy for it. I've seen them all on BAT, and the price is also + $3000 for fees as a buyer. I think all the factory add ons helps mine little too.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
GLWS, beautiful scab! You should sell it, hopefully it goes to somebody who will use it and not let it sit around like a boat anchor, lol. I think you should get over 50k for sure.