2014 Mid Perch....still nose down

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bukhntr

Reaction score
I had the shocks set at mid-perch, and still nose down about 1.75" ...Was thinking of having a 2" spacer installed while leaving the perch at mid setting...Is that OK?

Attachments

• 2014 Raptor 2.jpg
    2014 Raptor 2.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 160

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I heard something about spacers are not good for the front end, especially the cv joints, I know nothing, just heard and read that lots. Why not go top perch anyway?

D

Deleted member 12951

OP
OP
bukhntr

bukhntr

Reaction score
OK Thanks. Would top perch make it nose high ...? I'd really be happy with 1" or 1.5" inches higher in the front....And by the way I know its Crazy to own a Raptor and not go off-roading, but this truck will never see the dirt..maybe a gravel road, but no 4 wheeling Baja style..!! LOL

D

Deleted member 12951

You live in that area and you aren't going to take it to the desert? Man that is like putting a bowl fun of all the good candy in front of a kid and tell him not to eat it. I just couldn't do it, you definitely have the will power.

Yeah, going to top perch of course will gain you more height in front. That is what I would recommend in your situation.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Top perch no good on 2012 and newer trucks...will tear your cvs up based on the angle...spacers, well if you plan on staying on the street and mild off-road.