2014 am i getting goid deal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Iron Creek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Missed the SE part from your paperwork my bad. (On a crappy iPad and not in the studio). My DORA doesn't have any numbers on it they're all on my buyers order which has way too much personal crap on it. Base price is 56335 before trade (11 Raptor). Looks like we both have the same options, 801a, SE, moon roof, bed extender. Opted out of the tailgate step as I've only used mine less than 5 times in 3-years. Also front/rear camera. Everything else is just about standard on the Raptors.

I would have kept this one till the wheels fell off if I knew for sure I could have gotten another one in a couple years. Too much is uncertain so ordered the SE and will trade my 11 in when it gets here.

Looks like you did good on the deal after all.

D

Deleted member 12951

If you are wanting to know what else you can add-on from building at ford.com from factory is the Spray-In bedliner $475 and Tonneau cover $495, making MSRP at $59,975.

Iron Creek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen both the spray in liner and the cover and wouldn't waste my money on either. I had mine line-x and a locking cover and have never had a problem with either.

Just my 2cents

OP
OP
C

chiefy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I'm doing line x Seperate. Also I want the locking slide bed cover. Why did they charge me for ruby red paint when I'm paying for the SE isn't one of the point of the SE is that paint?

D

Deleted member 12951

Yea I'm doing line x Seperate. Also I want the locking slide bed cover. Why did they charge me for ruby red paint when I'm paying for the SE isn't one of the point of the SE is that paint?

Nope, you can get SE in Tuxedo Black too. Ruby Red is considered an upgrade color for $395, invoice for it is $337

Iron Creek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorta like the front/rear camera option. I got the option (forgot which one) that includes the rear camera then in order to get the front you need to add the front/rear option by itself. Joked that it means I get 2 rear cameras......

OP
OP
C

chiefy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh yea hood graphics. Its on the invoice. They call it H.D. graphics pkg $900 does that sound right. That's what she put on list. The SE comes with the bed graphics.

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You could save the 900 and get better hood graphics from vendors on this site... I just am amazed the price hike since I ordered mine.. 2012 Loaded same as you all but 50,950 plus tax and license... Of course base price then was 46k...

OP
OP
C

chiefy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like the svt hood graphic. I'm sure ford had a copy write on it. I have a really good wraps guy locally innovative signs. He's doing all my plumbing trucks right now. I'll ask him tomorrow about it.