2014 94k Mile SCREW for $35k...Buy or No?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MFNG

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Buzzard2 Slept on it over the holiday and did more research. Couldn’t find a reason that it was a bad decision compared to similar others I could find nationwide.

Ended up at $35.2k OTD. TTL in IL is roughly $2800 at this price range. Puts truck alone at about $32.4.

Tipping point for me was I will probably spend the difference I may have saved traveling to a potential and making sure the vehicle is a quality pick in person.

Picking it up Friday, I’ll check back in after some time with it.

Buzzard2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Buzzard2 Slept on it over the holiday and did more research. Couldn’t find a reason that it was a bad decision compared to similar others I could find nationwide.

Ended up at $35.2k OTD. TTL in IL is roughly $2800 at this price range. Puts truck alone at about $32.4.

Tipping point for me was I will probably spend the difference I may have saved traveling to a potential and making sure the vehicle is a quality pick in person.

Picking it up Friday, I’ll check back in after some time with it.

Congrats bro!! Your going to love that truck.