2013 Terrain - What color wrap should I use for the hood?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All those cars are supposedly wrap in the same green. If I had the money and the balls, I would wrap the entire raptor with that green. :)

Totally agree............damn that thing would look killer in a nice olive green, black fenders/bumpers/wheels --too bad that damn Toyota gets a proper color.

Attachments

• green.jpg
    green.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 59

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn it.... My truck was supposed to be wrapped about 4 months ago that 3m color. My guy bailed on me who was going to do it. I'm still doing it, just need to find time.

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn it.... My truck was supposed to be wrapped about 4 months ago that 3m color. My guy bailed on me who was going to do it. I'm still doing it, just need to find time.

Can't wait to see it, will look killer!

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Totally agree............damn that thing would look killer in a nice olive green, black fenders/bumpers/wheels --too bad that damn Toyota gets a proper color.

That Toyota looks killer, and considering the '83 Toyota pickup I had went anywhere & ran forever, I might have to get one after my truck

Who am I fooling - ill be spending way too much on mods to ever get another vehicle!

ernie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, I'll be different......I'd go with the matte black.....love that look on my bikes. OTOH, if I'm buying the desert tan-camo-type color, I'm takin' it a little further [credit to 6.2 for the pic in a Photoshop thread]....

Attachments

• iPhone pictures 061.jpg
    iPhone pictures 061.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 94
Last edited: