2013 Rumors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chartguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The upgrade that I would LOVE to see, but do not expect would be a manual transmission. The transmission/engine combo would have to be certified by the EPA, which is an expensive proposition for Ford. That's why I do not expect it. I've bought six new Ford trucks since 1984, and they have all had sticks. The suspension on the Raptor is so good, so I will have to put up with slushbox.

OP
OP
trolls56

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah my Raptor was the first auto I've ever owned. Atleast with the 11+ there is manual mode. My 2010 doesn't even have that. I would have got a stick for sure. I'd like to see them do a Ti-Vct 4 valve head for the 6.2 or them go with the road runner engine aka 5.0 ecoboost. Those and a manual tranny would be amazing but i doubt either. I'm guessing HID headlights and a new color which im hoping for sterling gray.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone know if they will be offering any 2013 SCABS still? I sure hope a dealer on here finds me, lol I'm trying to find one now but... Anxious to hear the official FORD releases for the new Raptors and the new costs.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Anyone know if they will be offering any 2013 SCABS still? I sure hope a dealer on here finds me, lol I'm trying to find one now but... Anxious to hear the official FORD releases for the new Raptors and the new costs.

Considering the Raptor started in a Scab only configuration, I'm sure they'll keep producing them that way in edition to the Screws.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Contact Randy - Ford Professional (Find his link on the right side of this forum) and he'll take care of you!!! He usually sells for $3000 under MSRP and delivers it to your door (Within Reason, I'm sure)

Enjoy the hunt!!!

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
that was what I heard also.

HID's and a new color.

The only hint I can give on the color is this....

EFBiomesP3.jpg

LOL! And without really knowing anything other than the rumored name of the color, I can say i'm not disappointed in that I didn't have that chance to get it, but I am disappointed I didnt get teh chance to have factory HIDs.

FORD MUSTANG BLUE! Blue blue! Or LIME GREEN, BRIGHT ORANGE Hon?

Contact Randy - Ford Professional (Find his link on the right side of this forum) and he'll take care of you!!! He usually sells for $3000 under MSRP and delivers it to your door (Within Reason, I'm sure)

Enjoy the hunt!!!
I'm trying to enjoy the hunt and every truck I pick over the less optional trucks sale and then when I get back to trying for that other less optional truck, it's already sold as well! This is crazy If you ask me, lol

I believe Randy is trying his best for me but I can't place an order due to the banks, ect...with him. When he can order the 13's Imma have to see how much the price goes up before I can place. I hope they offer ecoboost for 13', then I'll be able to digest the cost and offset it with the fuel consumption ya know.

I found a Race red SCAB in Houston fully loaded on eBay and he held it for me for 5 days. When I was leaving to go pick it up Friday morning, he throws up the cost and starts a bidding war with me. Sold it 10 minutes after I got off the phone with him. Had tried selling me an SCAB for $54k. I originally was told $49k plus my $13k trade in and I gave him a deposit. It's a lot longer story than that but yea, I'm still looking!

Last edited:

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Rumors are a 4% increase for the 2013 trucks. The Eco-boost might not be any better on gas in the Raptor due to its weight, wider body and large tires?

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rumors are a 4% increase for the 2013 trucks. The Eco-boost might not be any better on gas in the Raptor due to its weight, wider body and large tires?

this is very true. i have an EB CC 6.5' with 4.10 gears and 305/65/18 BFGs and am getting about 12.5mpg. i drive raptors all the time that are getting better mileage. my opt for the EB didnt pay off.

WarSurfer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
this is very true. i have an EB CC 6.5' with 4.10 gears and 305/65/18 BFGs and am getting about 12.5mpg. i drive raptors all the time that are getting better mileage. my opt for the EB didnt pay off.

Finally, an honest EB owner!