2013 Rumors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
this is very true. i have an EB CC 6.5' with 4.10 gears and 305/65/18 BFGs and am getting about 12.5mpg. i drive raptors all the time that are getting better mileage. my opt for the EB didnt pay off.

Thanks for the honesty because this was an option at one point. What's the gas mileage you 6.2L SCABS are getting (Non super crews as these aren't an option as they look out of place)?

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford only calls it eco boost to make the tree huggers feel better. direct injected turbo motors is an Eco boost doesn't matter what size the motor is. 5.0 eco boost has been rumor in mustang for awhile now.
Mike of PUTC now the head of Ford Truck marketing/PR got some bad info about the then codenamed Roadrunner which is the BOSS 302 to motor. The DI TT 5.0 doesn't exist. It has beed posted about on several Mustang sites. The of the EB engine line is to use smaller displacement engines to replace larger ones. IE V-6 replacing a V-8 or I-4 replacing a V-6 or larger displacement I-4 by offering similar power with better MPGs. Having a EB5.0 would make no sense. The 5.0 in base Mustang trim already makes more power and has better MPGs then the 6.2. I find it funny that Mustang owners want a 6.2L powered Mustang and some Raptor owners want a 5.0 powered Raptor. Personally I'm over the EB and the 5.0. I want the 4.4L LR diesel powered F-150 that kept popping up a few years ago.

Jay

Reaction score
I was talking to a dealer on Ebay a couple days ago in AZ who was selling a Raptor that a customer traded in for a 2012 roush supercharged raptor. They are an autrhorized roush dealer. I asked him about the cost of installing the supercharger and he gave me a price or said i could wait and Ford was coming out with a factory supercharger option soon.

comagt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was talking to a dealer on Ebay a couple days ago in AZ who was selling a Raptor that a customer traded in for a 2012 roush supercharged raptor. They are an autrhorized roush dealer. I asked him about the cost of installing the supercharger and he gave me a price or said i could wait and Ford was coming out with a factory supercharger option soon.

I find it weird that Ford would put a supercharger on a Baja inspired truck from the factory. It was my understanding that they don't play well with heat and dirt.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i doubt they will do a factory supercharger based on the fact of all the tuning issues everyone seems to have when they supercharge it. i think that would scare ford away as they may have a ton of warranty work. obviously they have the upper hand at tuning this truck but i have read that even some of the better aftermarket tuning techs have trouble with them as well as ford racing...

Yogurt Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

ANY VALIDITY TO THIS?????? Has anyone else heard such???:ROFLJest:

Banned
Reaction score
who knows, i think if they were to bring out a factory s.charged rap it would be the new 5.8 from the GT500.

but i doubt it.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Searching around for 2013 rumors I found a page that had a link to this video with the SCREWS absolutely ROCKING the Brenthel long travel kits. The last half of the video (around 1:10 and on) is best in my opinion. But, the body holds firm while the suspension does all of the work on these SCREWS. :drool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw7HYQsXRIg&feature=player_embedded#!

What's the purpose of the painted flares in front and gray in the back on the white raptor?

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?qdrtpl