2013 Rumors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Other than HID headlights any other rumors out there for upgrades? I want a crew cab wondering if I should just wait for 2013s.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
"A color not previously offered in the 150 series"

that was what I heard also.

HID's and a new color.

The only hint I can give on the color is this....

EFBiomesP3.jpg

LOL! And without really knowing anything other than the rumored name of the color, I can say i'm not disappointed in that I didn't have that chance to get it, but I am disappointed I didnt get teh chance to have factory HIDs.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm ordering a 13' screw the day the order banks open up. Hopefully in gray...

Got some BIG plans for it but not so much in the mods department. More like where this truck will call home base.

OP
OP
trolls56

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm thinking I might just wait then i can match my 2013 GT 500 with my 2013 Crew cab Raptor. Just glad to see them continue to make the Raptor and continue to improve it.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do NOT place your order on the first day the order banks open, just ask Reptar.

LOL! yeah no kidding. Order it the day they start production, they stick you in the front of the line, then realize "oh crap! We let people start ordering these things months ago, what ever happened to all those orders anyway?" lol

alkhalifa

Reaction score
Seriously are there going to be changes? I saw in 4wd magazine a spy shot of the updated f150. I didn't. Think it would affect the raptor.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk

Banned
Reaction score
im sure there will be a few little updates, new color i can see, HID's possibly, other than that i dont see to many changes, just a few little things to freshen it up a bit so people will want to buy it over the 12

OP
OP
trolls56

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not in a hurry so a little change like stock HID lights or maybe a Gray color i can wait for. Nothing about a eco boost motor yet? maybe a tt 5.0? or a whipple added to 6.2. I know i know I'm dreaming.