2013 MFT Strikes Again!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i thought you knew..... microsoft blames everyone else, and apple makes stuff that isnt compatable.........

Yeah...always someone else's fault..how come after market products like Pioneer Alpine and Kenwood can make products that play well with both?

Sent from iPad 3 with Tapatalk HD

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
everything except ios 6 (serious this time) it has been causing bt issues with many devices, not just radios.
but the aftermarket doesnt care about who makes a better product. they just want it to work with your android or ithing. so they do what is necessary to make everything compatable. if you cant connect your smart phone you probably wont buy the radio.......

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
everything except ios 6 (serious this time) it has been causing bt issues with many devices, not just radios.
but the aftermarket doesnt care about who makes a better product. they just want it to work with your android or ithing. so they do what is necessary to make everything compatable. if you cant connect your smart phone you probably wont buy the radio.......

Knock on wood...but my iPhones,pods and pads all have iOS 6 and work with Sync...I even have a extra iPhone hooked up to USB 2 in my glove box for music and it works as well...

Sent from iPad 3 with Tapatalk HD

OP
OP
linnwgetin

linnwgetin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well Picked up the truck last night.........everything worked great drove 3 miles to a gas station and shut it off and went in to get something to drink, came out and paired my phone to it and the radio froze again........:shitsweak:

Drove back to the dealer..........made a scene.......... it was closing time so barely anyone was there, so I got pissed and left and tore ass out of the parking lot and turned the blue tooth off on my iphone and BOOM! The funkin radio turns on!!! Now the thing works like a charm. Im on my way to get a new phone right now!! this whole process has been........ :supergay:

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nope, just throwing the microsoft vs apple out there for the hell of it

...and then end up being right. lol 6 has been causig prolems for me in many places but Microsoft and Apple have nevr played nice. I have a 120GB hard drive to hook into mine. Bypassing the Apple deal all together.

Company supplies blackberry so I wont have to deal with the iPhone and bluetooth issues

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so it was the iphone.........fred......... ios 6.........

Yeah yeah...so no we have an update war...and then a race to patch...

Still find the whole thing a pain...

Busa...doesn't seem to be problems like the ones encountered with aftermarket namely Pioneer, Alpine and yes Kenwood with the Meastro?

iPhone Fred

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not as many problems in the aftermarket stereo world. mainly because these manufacturers rely on having bt connectivity to sell the radio so they make it compatible with anything. also, since these companies dont give a crap about microsoft or apple, it makes their product less susceptible to issues from different changes.

ios 6... it seems with every ios update there have been bt issues. first major one was 4.3.3 then it was 5 then 5.1 and now 6. i have o clue why though