2013 Ford Raptor: Parking Lamps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Martin EPTX

Reaction score
My 2013 Ford Raptors Parking lights won’t turn on. I’ve checked the 30 & 40 fuse inside the passenger side wall and those are okay. I checked all bulbs in the headlights, talights, rear license plate and those are all good. Does anyone have any idea what it could be or what I can do to fix this issue?

OP
OP
Martin EPTX

Martin EPTX

Reaction score
No. The signal lights work and the brake lights as well. I did notice that the lights are dim when working. They don’t flash real fast like when a bulb is out or about to give out.

B E N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Kind of sounds like a bad dash switch, but could be a relay or the BCM how are you with a DMM?

Check fuse 6 under the hood for corrosion, make sure its good. If good check it for voltage with the dash switch in the parking light position. This will cut your search by half.

OP
OP
Martin EPTX

Martin EPTX

Reaction score
Only as good as YouTube videos has made me. Couple of people have told me to disconnect the battery that way it resets itself.

B E N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looking at the fuse and relay lists for the truck it looks like there are no fuses or relays under the hood for park lighting, meaning its all controlled by the BCM and those two interior fuses. Is it both front and rear park lamps that aren't working?

Battery voltage and voltage at those fuses should be the same, somewhere around 12v with the engine off, around 13.5-14.7 with engine running.

Any chance you have the dash switch on auto, rather than headlights on?

OP
OP
Martin EPTX

Martin EPTX

Reaction score
I usually leave the lights on auto but when this issue occurred I tried switching it to on and parking lights but still nothing. Both front and rear aren’t working.