2013 drowned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RajunCajun37

Banned
Reaction score
your such a moron

me and everyone who discussed this said the same thing.
if you catch it before it passes the end of the ramp you could probably hold it steady while someone starts the truck and drives up a little.

I'm a moron but you're and idiot
you probably never launched a boat,
I'm a ******** sailor, boy

OP
OP
blockdoc

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought about it some retrospectively. I would have had to ram the tailgate with the boat, while my panicking wife who'd never driven the truck got it started, put in 4WD, and tried to pull out. And she has a particular fear of being in a vehicle filling with water (recurrent nightmare).

Anyway, I just want a raptor again. There is nothing that can make you want a raptor like driving one 7 months and then losing it. Right Busa?

Sure would like one like mine. I've been pursuing the ones you all posted here.

RajunCajun37

Banned
Reaction score
I was curious if you could have caught the trailer before it submerged. Load the boat and push the trailer against the truck and hold fast.

Guess not, but all use coonass's here in cajun country would use the boat to secure the downward slide

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The ramp looks like that fake deck shit...made out of recycled trash...you get just a little water on the treads and they are slippery as ell shit...

Zman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am glad you and your family are safe! I am sure another truck is right around the corner. You will probably have two Raptors before I have even received my first one!

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So.... Not enough tire friction on the ramp to overcome gravity. What can be done to prevent this nightmare (hindsight being what it is and this being a common recurring theme)? How about 2 or 4 HD Wheel Chocks for insurance?