2013 Delivery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTURR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay.... This is the latest email I received from my dealer. 1st off I am in no rush so date is not an issue.....yet.
"Your assembly date should be assigned on September 20,2012 as Raptors are made in Dearborn and not Kansas City plant. They open the scheduling for that plant on that day. Lets hope for the best."
That was his quote. He emailed me out of the blue...

fordfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good thing ur not in a hurry!!! He is correct that the Dearborn plant did not get the ok to buy so no raptors were pull this week. Next week will be the opening of the Dearborn plant and there is no guarantee yours will get pulled first week.

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good thing ur not in a hurry!!! He is correct that the Dearborn plant did not get the ok to buy so no raptors were pull this week. Next week will be the opening of the Dearborn plant and there is no guarantee yours will get pulled first week.

:emotions122: :banghead: :emotions122: :banghead: :emotions122: :emotions122: :banghead: