2013 Delivery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
if i'm understanding the matrix correctly, Ford will be building dealer stock Raptors for 2 weeks and then hold them for quality inspections. once that has happened, the OK to buy is given and retail sold orders begin getting pulled.

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think that's his sis or sis-in-law isn't it? she could get it either way lol rraawwrr:********:

Last edited:
OP
OP
I
Reaction score
did he provide you with a VIN, a build date, anything? or is he just another clueless salesman quoting you a 4 week wait time?

He did not provide me with a build date or a VIN number this is what he sent me "Pedro

Your new truck should "land" in Plano within the next 4 weeks.

We'll keep tracking and I'll try and update you within the next 14 days or so."

But then again once i think about it its pretty reasonable cause the only packages that i got was the hood & box graphics and the 801A package.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You wouldn't think they would need to hold the first builds for 2 weeks. Hell, they been building these trucks for 3 years, and only thing that is really changing for 13, Radio to My Touch System, HID Lights, and new color being added. Either the radio comes on, and the lights work. You don't have to be Rocket Scientist to test those 2 new features.