2013 Blue Super Crew in excellent condition *Virginia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DoingOK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good evening everyone. I have a meticulously maintained (wife says I'm ocd :biggrin: ) 2013 Super Crew in blue flame metallic that I special ordered for myself. Truck is heavily optioned (see window sticker) with an original MSRP of $57,935. I have the truck detailed regularly and have had an Xpel Ultimate clear bra installed on the truck as well. Truck currently has 71,000 miles on it and has been serviced regularly with Mobil 1 full synthetic oil. In addition to the factory options, I added a folding metal tonneau, Corsa exhaust, K&N drop-in filter, helper air bags, new Stoptech rotors and brake pads and a new set of KA02's. Truck has never been wrecked, jumped or off-roaded....I know, I know, it's almost a mall crawler. Pictures attached were taken just a couple of days ago. I'm asking $42,995 or best offer....Thanks for looking!

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

Last edited:

dannym2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My guess is you bought a gen 2, but figured I would try anyway. Would you have any interest in trading for a 2015 F150 Screw?