2013 Black Screw available at invoice in Rochester, NY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guys and Gals,

I am passing this info on if anyone is in market for a 2013 Black Screw. The order has been pulled and scheduled to be built during the week of 1/21. The options are as follows:

- luxury package (801A)
- Blue Accent
- Moonroof
- Front & Rear Camera

MSRP is $54,265. The dealer will sell it at invoice >> $49,881.16. This truck was ordered for a customer who has decided he no longer wants it. Expect to pay roughly $100 in doc fees from this dealership. Please note this dealership is in Rochester, NY. You will be responsible for sales tax if you are out of state.

I purchased a truck from this dealership and they are fantastic. My salesman (steve miller) texted me today about this truck so I am just passing this info on. If you are interested, please pm me and I will email you the DORA and give you Steve's contact info.

Txfight00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i sent steve an email saying i'd take it. Hope I was the first one! Even shipping it from Rochester to Scottsdale would put me ahead of the game. Dealers down here are ridiculous.