2012 Raptors Navigation!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maher

Reaction score
hey guys, i bought a 2012 Raptor from the states and it got shipped to my home country in the Middle East (Oman)
the navigation system is american and i wanna change it to the one we have here, i took the car to our local dealer and they asked me to change the whole system instead of just an update!!! can some one plz tell me how to update the map plz!!?

Ricky

Reaction score
I'm in exactly the same situation here in Dubai with a 2010 Raptor & would love to know if theres a solution to this???

Seems mad that you have to change the entire system!!!!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
there is no reason you should have to change the whole system just to change the maps. give me some time, i will do some research. maybe one of my friends at sony can help me out

rbarn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My bet is the hard drive has to be re-flashed and Ford probably has no way to do it since it probably gets the units from Sony pre-loaded with the proper software. So Ford's only fix is to sell you a whole new hard drive unit.

Sony might be able to help. I would also search the internet and see if anyone has hacked into the software on their own.