2012 Extended Windows

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Iron Creek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm currently in the Jackson Hole WY area shooting landscape and have met a WY State Trooper who is about to order a extended '12 Raptor. I let him test drive my '11 4-door last night and he loves it. His question is does the extended cab windows in the rear roll down? He can't find the answer anywhere. Can anyone here help him out.

Thanks in advance

Don

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They are actually pretty nice for my big dog i can Roll them all the way down and they are too small for me to worry bout him getting out or falling out of them.

OP
OP
Iron Creek

Iron Creek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies. Got a call from him letting me know he ordered a 2012 w/all the bells and whistles and now his 4-months wait begins. I was able to let him have a 2 1/2 hr test drive which included 2 hrs offroad.

I see him almost everyday while he's on patrol but haven't spoken w/him for several days. I've passed the forum info on and will check to see if he's joined yet.

Again thanks for helping.

Don

okay can I retrofit the front camera to my 2011? :drool: