2011 Silver Supercab with Hood Graphics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
I wouldn't buy a Raptor to compensate for size like some may do, I'm good in that department.

I also wouldn't buy a Raptor to tow. That's what the Super Duty is for.

your old lady might like the back seat? and who wants to tow in a work truck !

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LMAO. All true. The SCab is too cramped... it's "position limited".

Now that I'm an adult I prefer ******* in actual buildings..... Like houses and hotels, ya know?

My SCab can get me through the turns and to the bedroom faster than your SCrew!! ;)

Meanwhile Randy's reading this thread like "awww c'mon guys, I'm just trying to sell a truck here, not discuss The Dynamics of **********" :roflsquared:

OneArmedViolinist

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that I'm an adult I prefer ******* in actual buildings..... Like houses and hotels, ya know?

My SCab can get me through the turns and to the bedroom faster than your SCrew!! ;)

Meanwhile Randy's reading this thread like "awww c'mon guys, I'm just trying to sell a truck here, not discuss The Dynamics of **********" :roflsquared:

Bwhahhahaa:rotflmao:

OneArmedViolinist

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't buy a Raptor to compensate for size like some may do, I'm good in that department.

I also wouldn't buy a Raptor to tow. That's what the Super Duty is for.

Thats the Beauty of the Raptor (SCREW)..... it can do it all...... Tow, Haul and have Fun on the trails. :mwah1:

tahoeacr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not yet, but I quoted it to 2 guys. I have it ready for delivery ..... LOL

Please call me. Thanks Randy 406 544-6891

Deal fell apart on my F350 yesterday. The buyer couldn't get financing. Got to send it down the road first. And I was going to talk you in to bringing your bike and riding around for a few days. Can't come to Tahoe and not ride. Hell, you gamble in Vegas but here you need to see the sights. Might just take the truck to Car Max next week.