Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think we now know why they aren’t calling you back. LOL

Bunch of f’in bums. Tires were bald, brakes were shot, shocks needed rebuilt - front right was completely blown!

I feel sorry for my truck’s previous life!

SS308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s kind of crappy. When I found the guy that had my Cobra, even though he wouldn’t sell, I gave him the full run down on the car and even sent him a copy of the original window sticker. (Original stayed with me as part of my collection.)

Seems crappy not to spend 5 min giving you a run down.

People, their the worst. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Being in the Marines and former Law Enforcement, I can attest to that...I have unfortunately witnessed the "worst".

SKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the opposite problem. I have been trying to contact the previous two owners to see what I can find out about its past.

I even found who they were but they didn’t get back to me. I’d probably be pissed if I had to give it up too.

I'm in the same boat. I am the third owner and the original owner had a SC installed. The truck has been well taken care of, but I would like to know who did the install.