2011 Silver Supercab with Hood Graphics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This Silver Supercab just came in, and heading to Memphis, TN

I have a White Supercab Due in this week, if anybody wants it? -$3000 OFF MSRP
I can add Hood and or Bed Graphics if you want them.
http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=1FTEX1R63BFB02424

Also have a Silver Crew Cab due in. -$3000 OFF MSRP "SOLD"http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webvie...FW1R6XBFB09989

These are my last two 2011 Raptors, that are "NOT YET SOLD"

Thanks
randy

551-2011-supercab-hood-graphics.jpg

552-2011-supercab-hood-graphics.jpg

550-2011-supercab-hood-graphics.jpg

553-2011-supercab-hood-graphics.jpg

Last edited:

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Damn it, makes me want my truck right freakin' now.

Do what I did! Wait till ya can't stand it, keep askin the dealer for infor once a week and when the next Raptor comes in they will call you and say it cost more than the one you ordered or has more stuff on it and then GO BUY IT! HAhahaaaaa. Mine cost me $3000 more than the one I ordered which was plain Jane. The loaded one is real nice and I am GLAD I did the deal for it. Call RAndy! HAhahaaaaaa.

BDRAG

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see Raptors sitting on lots right now, idk why people are ordering and waiting months when you can fly out, Randy will pick ya up, then spend some quality time driving your new rig back home.

Plus no dealer BS to put up with.

Its the only way to roll.

lacrosseman812

Full Access Member
Reaction score
has sumone bought that siler rapptor yet or is it going to sit at a dealership(if so do u know which)

OP
OP
HARLEY6LF250SDU

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
has sumone bought that siler rapptor yet or is it going to sit at a dealership(if so do u know which)

It's Sold to a customer of mine in Memphis.
He is trading in a Black 2010 5.4L with about 29K miles on it. I'll be trailering it back to St Louis for the time being. Then down to Oklahoma next week.

randy

Window Sticker showing options............ NAV, M-roof, Rear Camera
http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=1ftex1ev6afa32333 MSRP was $44820.00 drop-in bedliner, and K/N CAI added. can sell for $36,500
568-2010-5-4l-black-used-raptor-%2436k-017.jpg

569-2010-5-4l-black-used-raptor-%2436k-020.jpg

Last edited:

yomudderputter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i like that hood graphic but the Silver is missing pizzazz... Im sure it will hide the dirt though.. thats what silver and white go going for them...

Im sure I'll get shit from you all who own or ordered the those colors.

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
I don't want the options that most trucks sitting on the lots have. No sunroof and no nav was a must for my truck. Most dealers are ordering one of those two options if not both. The only reason I got the luxury pkg was because of the power folding mirrors, which will allow me to park the truck in my garage. Unfortunately I had to pay for the entire pkg. The other options in the package aren't necessary.

Not to mention, most dealerships have SCrews on their lots. And we all know that's the soccer mom version.

lacrosseman812

Full Access Member
Reaction score
okay thanks man imma look for the dude who gets it and jus think in my head randy lol when i see the dude

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
I don't want the options that most trucks sitting on the lots have. No sunroof and no nav was a must for my truck. Most dealers are ordering one of those two options if not both. The only reason I got the luxury pkg was because of the power folding mirrors, which will allow me to park the truck in my garage. Unfortunately I had to pay for the entire pkg. The other options in the package aren't necessary.

Not to mention, most dealerships have SCrews on their lots. And we all know that's the soccer mom version.

More like the Real Man version. Didn't your girlfriend clue you in that bigger is better?:ROFLJest:

Besides, the SCabs can't tow enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc