2011 Shelby questions…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

koly

Reaction score
I'm considering a purchase of a 2011 Shelby Raptor but don't know too much about the Gen 1s or what mods the Shelby's of that vintage included

Is there anywhere that has a listing of the specs/info to help me find out more about the truck?

Any help appreciated.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm considering a purchase of a 2011 Shelby Raptor but don't know too much about the Gen 1s or what mods the Shelby's of that vintage included

Is there anywhere that has a listing of the specs/info to help me find out more about the truck?

Any help appreciated.
Dont "consider" buying it...if it checks out and price is right,BUY IT....I got the 2014 and Love it to death so much my GF is jealous...LOL...
1st I'd suggest going to their site...there is alot of info there....
From my understanding with my 2014,they had "packages" ranging from $18K to $45K (this is back in 2014)...the $18K package which is what I have included more of a Performance Package and included the Whipple Super Charger which bumped HP up to 595..and believe me its faster than shit...and although not a "Cheap Thrill"..it sure is a THRILL to drive...!! Along with that they did exaust,badges on sides and tailgate,plaque in Engine compartment and Dash showing serial #,etc...And the side graphics...think thats it.....Now to push it up to the higher packages you could add Shelby Bumpers/Chase Rack/Lights...all kinds of ways to spend your $$ and make it how you like.....Personally I didnt like the huge bumpers and chase rack,and prefer the "stock" look of the Raptor....
Have you drove it yet??
Let me say,since I got mine about 10 months ago,my '63 Corvette has NOT been out of the garage....this is just too much fun..!!
Oh...and your going to get at best 14.5 if you drive like the little old lady going to Church...and about 10 if you drive it like you stole it...
Keep me posted....and/or PM me....Got any photos??