2011 SCREW order in Bay Area, CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ruffstuff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The white Screw still sits at Sunnyvale (build date 6/14/2011). Their website shows they have a tuxedo black Scab with no options (build date 5/11/2011), but I haven't seen it when passing by.

oilman

Reaction score
I ordered my Ingot Silver Scab back on June 17 and it was built on July 19 then passed through Reno on Aug 2 wish I could have hijacked the truck, now its sitting in Benicia for inspection and still no word on when it will be delivered to the dealer. Just keep getting any day now for the last week.
Anyone else have trouble getting it from inspection to the dealers, my salesman says he has had delays before but not when the truck is this close to the destination, UGH!!!
Oilman

ruffstuff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was in Benicia for almost a week before it shipped to the dealer.

oilman

Reaction score
I heard from the dealer today, I can't believe it they lost a Raptor in the Benicia yard it was shipped there on the 1st of the month and it was loaded on a transport yesterday to be shipped to Carson City.
I could understand if it was a Focus or some other mass produced car but a Raptor :insane::lol:

oilman

Reaction score
Woohoo 3 weeks after it shipped it finally arrived at the dealer now if I could get off this damn ship and go get it :shocked: