2011 SCREW order in Bay Area, CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptor_ty

Reaction score
Anybody order a SCREW in the Bay Area in the last couple of months? I ordered mine just over a week ago and still no word on the order being accepted by Ford. Have seen it could take 2~3 months. UGH!@!@

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I placed my order for a 2011 Screw on June 1st and still havent heard anything. but now i am thinking of waiting and placing an order for a Race Red 2012 *If Race Red is a real color choice for 2012. :D

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're willing to go with whats on the lot, you could always check online dealer inventories at Welcome to Your California Ford Dealers Website serving San Francisco region . I used it initially just so I could find a Raptor Screw and climb around in it. I ended up finding the only Screw available in Nor-Cal at Livermore Ford, and pounced on it.... I'm impatient like that. :driver:

oilman

Reaction score
I ordered a silver scab the end of May and still haven't got a word on the build date, what I was told by the dealer was he would be updated every Thurs by the factory, Maybe next week. UGH!!!

ruffstuff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw a white Screw for sale sitting on the Sunnyvale Ford lot today. Has the hood decal but not the sides.

OP
OP
raptor_ty

raptor_ty

Reaction score
They just got it in last week. Same place I ordered mine from. Still no news on my order. My guess is a no go for an 11. Just going to hold out for a 12.

comagt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe Ford is currently in Plant Shutdown for the yearly maintenance. It's a two week process that ends on Friday. I have a feeling it caused a slowdown in June orders being pulled. They should pick up shortly.

OP
OP
raptor_ty

raptor_ty

Reaction score
Got an email yesterday from my buyer. Looks like my 11 SCREW order is still a go. Said it would take another 2 weeks to post, but that it would make it thru.

OP
OP
raptor_ty

raptor_ty

Reaction score
Also heard that Frontier Ford in San Jose got there blue SCREW in. Asking $10k OVER MSRP. Fully loaded with all the options I think. Don't really care for the sales guys. Weren't very friendly when I wanted them I only wanted to pay $1k over invoice.