2011 Raptor hill decent control and service advance trac

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014Rappy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They told me that Ford wants them to replace the steering module, so im getting my truck back until they get the part in.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Heard today it's due to a dead passenger rear abs speed sensor. Being replaced but not covered under power train? ESP is covering it though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Am told back in November ford redid what's covered under the power train warranty.. Added some components and removed some.

Shady but only costing me $50 and I get my truck back before my trip north in the snow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master Yoda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had these same two codes this morning. As I pulled away from a stop light going to work, the Traction came on then the Hill Decent. My Traction Control emblem/light is on all the time now. Is that pretty normal when these codes get thrown? Truck seems to be driving fine, but I've not driven it since getting to work.

Yoda

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine came and went.

Sometimes on startup it would fault, other times it would take a bit to flag. but once flagged they stayed on.

Master Yoda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has apparently gone away for the time being. After work, no codes at all, the TC light is off in the cluster and all appeared to be OK when I drove home. I'm sure it'll rear it's ugly head again.

ironside

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had these two faults show up when I was loading my 5star tune but havent seen it since.

Sent from my Galaxy tab

2014Rappy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm taking to the dealer today, they got the steering sensor module in. Im really hoping that this fixing my problem.

nsdq3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had the advancetrac fault show up yesterday on a routine pavement start up. 2013 with 4500 miles. Turned the truck off at the first stop sign and everything went away. Should I go ahead and take it in or not get too uptight about it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc