2011 on order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And thanks BOJANGLES for the heads up on Raptizzle!!!!

No worries. The last girl he stalked is still missing, so keep your head on a swivel.

In all seriousness though, how do you think owning a Raptor will affect your dating life?? Do you think the Suitors will flock to the truck or be intimidated?
:hmm:

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Well, IMO, I would think shes married and its the husbands truck, just becuase its rare to find a woman drivng one. But, you never know. If she meets a guy and he sees her truck, he will stick to her like glue!

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
:welcome: might I suggest that you don't open ANY PMs from Raptizzle..... That guy is pretty shady and doesn't know the meaning of "restraining order"

Otherwise, enjoy the site!! :D

:lol: How mean :naughty:

Welcome to FRF.com!

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Bad Mamma Jamma Raptor Chick!!!

Bo, like i told you before... i didn't know she was your sister otherwise that Eiffel Tower shit would have never gone down!

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Bad Mamma Jamma Raptor Chick!!!

Bo, like i told you before... i didn't know she was your sister otherwise that Eiffel Tower shit would have never gone down!

You broke the number 1 rule of Eiffel Tower, never make eye contact, never-ever-ever look each other in the eyes! ...Things will never be the same.
:(