2011 Blue Flame Scab owner in Maine!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darkside1k

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, I'm Joe and I live in Bangor Maine. I recently purchased my 2011 Scab in Blue Flame Metallic from 125 Truck in plaistow NH. I paid $29,331 for the truck and it had 86k on it with one owner. It's VERY clean and I think it was taken very well care of! I am in love with the truck already and keep finding more interesting facts about it! Today I learned that it's #8005 out of 11125 or so and I also ordered a certificate from SVT today. I really want to know what number mine is out of the 277 Blue Raptors! 277 or 1027 is what I've seen from a couple sources so far so I'm not 100% sure what's true but as of right now I'm assuming it's basically the rarest Raptor of the first generation.. so anyway here's some pics of her and I can't wait to learn more about it and enjoy the truck more and more!

Greetings! Im over in Barnstead NH. Moved from Maine last year.

OP
OP
J

Joey_b_svt

Reaction score
I hear ya. Here in Maine there's no limit on plates currently lol I've seen some pretty funny ones and offensive ones (to some). Now it's some big controversy lately though..

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

Greetings! Im over in Barnstead NH. Moved from Maine last year.

Heyyyy thank u thank u!