20 hostage wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

richiee23

Reaction score
I just got my 20 inch fuel hostage wheels delivered today. I opened them up and looked at them and their s two little plastic black circle pieces in the box. What are these for ?

Thanx richie

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's Simple.

You take both of them and hang on to them. Go outside by the truck and throw one as far as you can!

Now you must have a case of beer with you. For as many steps as it takes to get to the disc, you must take a drink of beer.

Now, once you get to the disc, you must take the other disc, tie a rock to it and throw it as far as you can. For every step you must take a shot of something.

By the time you find the 2nd disc (if you ever find it) you will have forgotten what the hell you're doing.

You'll sleep well after all that is done.

That's what I think the discs are for.

:favorites13:

OP
OP
richiee23

richiee23

Reaction score
lol that sounds good. They are in all four of the boxes and look like they go in the center of the wheel like some kind of spacer or shim.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are they the center caps?

If not you need to go beer for the first one, shots for the second, mixed drinks for the third disc and one of each for the 4th disc if you're still standing...:ROFLJest:

OP
OP
richiee23

richiee23

Reaction score
i will get a pic of them tomorrow. Im not sure what they are for, they fit in the middle of the wheel. i dont know if it has something to do with the wheels fitting two different bolt patterens

neveo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
without seeing them i think its the center caps, have black fuel hostages with toyo open country tires

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
they're probably hub spacers. if the "hole" in the center of the wheel doesn't fit snugly to your hub(the circular thing in the middle), you're supposed to use them to make sure they do.

probably looks something like this

Wheel-Spacers.jpg

jdowens1

Ford Senior Master Technician
Reaction score
Do your wheels have more then one bolt pattern. They are hub centrics if needed to center on hub of slightly smaller size.