1st time Raptor owner SoCal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rapdk

Reaction score
204519C9-58FF-4F27-ACFD-6B22512B9578.jpeg I am a proud owner of a 2019 SCREW Raptor Agate Black with beadlocks all the bells and whistles twin panel plus blue accent seats which I wasn’t sure about but glad I did minus graphics package. Special ordered it and drove it off the lot on dec 11. I will be using my truck as a daily driver and to be honest will take it out to the playground once in a blue moon.(not really my thing) Bought My Truck with zero hassle for $500 below MSRP from Wyatt Johnson Ford in Nashville, Tennessee from Bill Risko. If you want a Raptor with no booshit attached I suggest you give them a call and ask for Bill. I also want to thank Rick@FreedomMotorsports from freedom motorsports For hooking it up at bottom dollar for mods. ( catch can, bedrug, rigid light kit w/ Ford raptor lights mount) I also put a trifold cover from linex and have linex premium sprayed bedliner, builtright industries stubby antenna,plus weathertech floormats. I drove the truck from Nashville Tennessee to Phoenix Arizona to SoCal and Since then put about 5600 miles on it absolutely love the truck. The only negatives I have are the plastic they use for the trim and the little noises they make that you can barely hear but that’s me being picky I guess. Thanks to the frf community I was able to find the truck I wanted plus endless amounts of info and trolling lol.

Cheers - Rapdk

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc