16" Dirty Deeds installed today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kromealt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are a majority of people swapping their 16" size for 20"? Seems like quite a few are. I don't mind a bit of loud but don't want to be one of those guys.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am hoping someone at snoball will have one of these setups.

I am seriously thinking the custom x with two 14" to dumps will be what I want.. As I like being that Guy.. Its Brooklyn Thing...

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are a majority of people swapping their 16" size for 20"? Seems like quite a few are. I don't mind a bit of loud but don't want to be one of those guys.

No, a majority are not. True, some are. The 16" is truly a badass set up. If you are worried about pissing the neighbors off, then go with the 20+" system. Either way you go, these sound fantastic.......

Scrap man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am hoping someone at snoball will have one of these setups. I am seriously thinking the custom x with two 14" to dumps will be what I want.. As I like being that Guy.. Its Brooklyn Thing...

Why don't you go with the new stainlessworks dump system hooked to there headers. I've had it on my truck for over a year now no drone and great sound. But you will **** off the neighborhood it's sounds great but it's on the loud side.

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why don't you go with the new stainlessworks dump system hooked to there headers. I've had it on my truck for over a year now no drone and great sound. But you will **** off the neighborhood it's sounds great but it's on the loud side.
I was considering the setup you have but then someone on this thread mentioned they had LT headers and a true dual Dirty Deeds system I do believe? Maybe @2014RubyRed can shed some light on this. I'm still 100% stock and just shopping around the options.

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was considering the setup you have but then someone on this thread mentioned they had LT headers and a true dual Dirty Deeds system I do believe? Maybe @2014RubyRed can shed some light on this. I'm still 100% stock and just shopping around the options.

Me. I went with @dirtydeeds because Keith stands behind his exhaust. I actually use my truck in the desert and know that if it gets pinched or ripped off, he'll fix it. His shop is about 30 minutes from my house. Also, I liked the sound of my cat-back system.

Scrap man

Full Access Member
Reaction score

It's all about how much and hard you Offroad. If you go fairly hard when you go off-roading then I would recommend the stainless works. If you go out and have a bit of fun and not try together the fastest lap then I would go with the dirty deeds. A few friends of mine has the dirty deeds setup it sounds good there's no drone and it does well Offroad but if you go to hard it hits the bottom of the truck. The stainless works dump exhaust sound mean as hell gives you more power over any cat back and has no drone either so it's all about what you are going to do with the truck. Dirty deeds stuff is nice it sounds good so I don't want anyone to think I'm putting them down at all.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's all about how much and hard you Offroad. If you go fairly hard when you go off-roading then I would recommend the stainless works. If you go out and have a bit of fun and not try together the fastest lap then I would go with the dirty deeds. A few friends of mine has the dirty deeds setup it sounds good there's no drone and it does well Offroad but if you go to hard it hits the bottom of the truck. The stainless works dump exhaust sound mean as hell gives you more power over any cat back and has no drone either so it's all about what you are going to do with the truck. Dirty deeds stuff is nice it sounds good so I don't want anyone to think I'm putting them down at all.

I guess I just don't go hard enough!!! lol