16" Dirty Deeds installed today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rock-eater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me start by saying Chris from Crown Off-road was great to work with and very knowledgeable.
This exhaust is unbelievable! It is exactly how I was hopping it was going to sound. Nice and throaty with zero drone. I had a buddy who owns a muffler shop throw it on the lift and put it on today. I had him put on a black tip vs the standard pipe only exit which is the way the kit comes. I still can get over how good it sounds I did a lot of reading on here prior to ordering and I'm so glad I pulled the trigger on Dirty Deeds. The only down side to the whole thing is the extra gas money I'm going to spend driving around listening to how bad ass it sounds.
Here is two pics of how we did the tips

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 425

intow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man I'm seriously wanting to pull the trigger on one of these. Looks great. Is there room to run dual tips? Looks like it might hit the running board if you tried to run dual tips.

OP
OP
Rock-eater

Rock-eater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is plenty of room for two tips depending on the size. Dirty Deeds only has one exit so you would need a dual tip to one slip to do that.

dirtydeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The system was designed to tuck a single tip right up as high as possible. We put it pretty close to the running board. If you had a good exhaust shop they could rework the outlet pipe a little back and a dual tip would work.

Or we could set it further back and down in our fixture for no extra charge (on special request)

Not saying this IS possible, but if a guy wanted it I would take a closer look, and I think that it would work:)

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking good @Rock-eater! Glad you were able to find an exhaust tip you liked.

And remember, anyone who has been thinking about snagging your own @dirtydeeds custom exhaust, August is the month to get one! One week build and ship out timeframes for August. Send us an email or PM so we can your new system on order.