13' Color Decision

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MEXICAN RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Race Red if you're going for the race truck look.
White if you're going for the play truck look.

Comes down to personal preference.

spirit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the Race Red with just the matte black hood (no Graphics) looks really sharp. Throw-on some black wheels and you're good to go.

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For the last two weeks I have been going from a hotel to a ship yard; dusty, dirty, sprinklers, drizzle in the morning and burning sun in the afternoon; my truck is silver and really filthy, but from 6 feet away looks absolutely stunning!

ShiftyCapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oxford White is the only other color I would consider besides my Raptor's Tuxedo Black paint.

I think some of the guys on here have some absolutely beautiful white Raptors. Check out Raptizzle's build thread. Sick....

Temple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was torn too as they all look great. I was leaning hard toward Tuxedo Black but when I went to order, this was my vision. It all came together as I pictured it and I finalized it last month with the mid-perch adjustment and black powder-coated skid plate. Still at stock setting in this pic.

20120617_1e.jpg

Last edited: