13' Color Decision

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I just called my local dealer so that i can be placed on the waiting list to order my 13' Raptor and they told me that I am the first one to be on it. I should be getting a call anytime soon to go place my order but idk what color to get it in? Please help me guys Racing Red or Oxford White? And yess both of them with the graphics package.

faceoff4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont think you can go wrong on either color as they both look great. I personally would do the white, but I love both and the graphics look great on both trucks too. Good luck and congrats!

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
white with graphics looks good IMO. Red looks good too, but the graphics really pop on the white.

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Either would be an excellent choice, but I'm hold off on the hood graphic and get the 2011 hood graphic after your Raptor arrives.

Spider-One

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was torn between the two colors as well. Wound up with Red since it was one the lot, had it been a white I wouldn't have hesitated on that either. If I got the white I would have painted/wrapped all the gray pieces black which I think is a must with the white, really sets it off.