110 power plug on back of console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vettster

Reaction score
Noticed the other day that while mine will hold a plug, it does not have any power going to it.:emotions33:

Everything else electrical works fine.

Any ideas? Is there a dedicated fuse?

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you CAbimmer for the DIY instructions. I tried putting a rubber band on the contacts but couldnt find one small enough. I'll have to get some surgical tubing later. But for now I just bent the contacts back in shape.

OP
OP
CAbimmer

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the problem is that when you put in a plug they bend again and stay bent. you can get tubing on Amazon for a few bucks

kawie95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine works great. Have used it about 10 times. I keep a dremal in my spare tire tool pouch under the seat. Keep it there incase I get stuck on the wrong side of a fence :angels25:

Also used it to fab up an intake bracket for the old POS Henessey intake while in mojave.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well since this was revived, i guess i should share what i know about this. there is an easier way to remove the plug out of the center console. i found it by mistake. you can pull the cover off of the 110 and you will find that there are 4 tabs that need to be pushed in. 2 on top and two on bottomof the unit. the 110 outlet comes right out. then you can proceed with cabimmer's fix. mine works fine so i have not needed to mess with it, but i figured i would share what info i have.

SVTBuckeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This happened to my 2012 within a month of ownership when I was on a road trip. Took it to a dealer and they fixed it under warranty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD