11/11/11 Dearborn visit! Raptors being born!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2010 RAPTOR SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Visited the factory once again this yr. A few Raptors being built majority crews. The wheels look awesome. Race red looks good also with the fender flares all crews. They must still be waiting for the ok to ship as like last yr when I was there every parking lot was full of pickups. Rail cars are lined up but empty, only one car carrier was loading a white reg cab XL truck.
Saw a Lincoln p/u probably for export and a what looked like dark cherry color crew with black rims running around.
Pictures are from the oberservation deck the only place you can take pics so they are from far away. Plus it was lunch so not much going on.

Attachments

• img_0672.jpg
    img_0672.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 210
  • img_0678.jpg
    img_0678.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 185
  • img_0671.jpg
    img_0671.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 167

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
awesome, now if only they can get through QA quick so Ford can start pulling OT1 orders!

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice man, thanks for the shots! I'm a long ways away from my truck being built but still friggin' stoked to see them coming off the line!

Blukrom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool update. Does it seam odd that they would build a shit load of trucks and then do a quality check? You would think they would Only build a couple to check.

OP
OP
2010 RAPTOR SVT

2010 RAPTOR SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool update. Does it seam odd that they would build a shit load of trucks and then do a quality check? You would think they would Only build a couple to check.

The first 200 or so for the model yr off the line are for Ford employees to drive is what I've been told.
There are a ton of trucks sitting, just think of the headache of shipping them!!!
You wouldn't think they would do that since nothing has really changed powertrain wise. Better to be safe than sorry I guess.

Quicksand

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I always figured red would look wicked with the black trim. If Tux black didn't look so good in person....Red would be my next choice. Plus red says it's a 2012 for certain without having to second guess if you see one driving down the road. I guess the new graph give year away (if anyone gets graph) and the front camera...if you actually noitce the camera driving down the road! :)

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE & PICS (THOUGH I'D LIKE TO HEAR MORE NEWS ABOUT SCABS HERE)--FORD IS NEVERTHELESS GETTIG READY FOR CHRISTMAS DELIVERY'S! :peace: