Highlighted posts from Thursday, Nov. 11, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
November 10, 2021 * 18 posts * 970 views
dirtlvr said: The father of a buddy of mine lives in Dearborn and took these pictures yesterday. Like the previous photos posted, it appears as though every one of these is missing the fender ... Read more >>
November 10, 2021 * 12 posts * 421 views
Antho said: Seemed like a popular thread over in the Gen2 section. So, What did you do to your Gen3? Read more >>
November 10, 2021 * 11 posts * 143 views
CJ2021 said: Happy to find a place to get/ share some info! Got my 2021 Raptor.... I FINALLY pulled the trigger, totally unexpected but SUPER happy with it! BUT I don't like those holes in ... Read more >>
November 10, 2021 * 11 posts * 123 views
CoronaRaptor said: Where is everybody getting the oem drivers black bottom seat cover at? Haven't been able to locate them lately or I'm looking in the wrong area. Are they obsolete now? Thanks. Read more >>
November 10, 2021 * 9 posts * 280 views
jfriedman1010 said: Has anyone else received an update from FP status of "Origin Received"? My truck has been in production since 10/1 and FP told me today there was an update yesterday to "Origin ... Read more >>
November 10, 2021 * 10 posts * 144 views
kishorejoseph said: Hi all, this forum has an abundant amount of information, and there may be answers out there already for this, but I've ultimately gotten more confused reading and asking around ... Read more >>
November 10, 2021 * 5 posts * 244 views
aileron said: I have been getting frustrated with the button on the external door handle that locks the truck as you walk away. It felt like no matter how hard I pushed on it, it was super difficult ... Read more >>
November 10, 2021 * 7 posts * 134 views
tone2020 said: Hi - pretty new here and just got a '20 raptor last month. here is what the local installer recommended as a "first pass" to improve the sound system. Audison APS 8" low profile ... Read more >>
November 11, 2021 * 4 posts * 125 views
SCMike said: I just got done mounting 4 Baja Designs LP6 Pros on my stock front bumper. Install was pretty straight forward, and only require my to remove the lower front grill. I still need ... Read more >>
November 10, 2021 * 4 posts * 103 views
bspeed78 said: I recently was paid a compliment on my Venomrex VR602s and the complimenter went on about how Ford offered them from factory.... is anyone aware of Ford doing this or maybe a few ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...