10k over sticker for a raptor msrp is 79,945 I have a guy in Houston selling it if anybody is interested

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
V

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually sticker is 81k about 8k of over sticker. Not bad.

Attachments

• 29A28844-B8DA-4217-97EA-14837464B0B3.jpeg
    29A28844-B8DA-4217-97EA-14837464B0B3.jpeg
    150.7 KB · Views: 44

djevox

Reaction score
There is more raptors used out there then new. And all for the same price as a new one lol
Think about this: As our Government continues to drive the economy into the ground, demand will continue decreasing. The decrease has averaged 9.8% over the last 9 weeks. As that percentage increases, so does negotiation power. We are looking at a very small subset of buyers that want a $90-100k truck and can actually afford it.

Dealers pay interest daily for vehicles on their lot. Negotiation power increases with each day a vehicle sits on the lot (new or used, but focusing on used here). Between 90-120 days of the used vehicle sitting on the lot, the dealer will be planning on cutting losses and sending the vehicle to auction. This timeframe is the time where buyers can save the most when negotiating. Of course, Raptors are a special case right now, but as I mentioned in the first paragraph, it will not remain that way.

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Think about this: As our Government continues to drive the economy into the ground, demand will continue decreasing. The decrease has averaged 9.8% over the last 9 weeks. As that percentage increases, so does negotiation power. We are looking at a very small subset of buyers that want a $90-100k truck and can actually afford it.

Dealers pay interest daily for vehicles on their lot. Negotiation power increases with each day a vehicle sits on the lot (new or used, but focusing on used here). Between 90-120 days of the used vehicle sitting on the lot, the dealer will be planning on cutting losses and sending the vehicle to auction. This timeframe is the time where buyers can save the most when negotiating. Of course, Raptors are a special case right now, but as I mentioned in the first paragraph, it will not remain that way.
Completely agree. A matter of time for these ADMs to dramatically reduce or disappear to MSRP pricing.

Trailmaker

Off-road junky
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The rates are high enough to discourage buyers. As it would cost $12-1400 (with good credit) a month to finance through a bank. So the slow of economy is Biden‘s plan to curb inflation and so ADM should start to be a thing of the past if Biden is successful.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
The rates are high enough to discourage buyers. As it would cost $12-1400 (with good credit) a month to finance through a bank. So the slow of economy is Biden‘s plan to curb inflation and so ADM should start to be a thing of the past if Biden is successful.
I generally agree with everyone. But, what are the chances that MSRP goes up 8-10 mid 2023? I don't see a reason why they won't, considering ongoing inflation.

Trailmaker

Off-road junky
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I generally agree with everyone. But, what are the chances that MSRP goes up 8-10 mid 2023? I don't see a reason why they won't, considering ongoing inflation.
That’s tough To answer. But if history repeats itself, then like 2008, there will be a stall. It looks like it could correct its self. I’m not saying deflation as that only happened in 1929-1934ish but a stall. Housing has already slow way down. This truck that is going for 8k over, will probably go for MSRP if it sits there a few weeks. Not many people can afford $1400 a month. And the trade in value has peaked and is descending.

Trailmaker

Off-road junky
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I pay 1,460$ for my gen 2 lol, with good credit. I got way too many additional warranties. I told myself my gen 3 has to be less than that or the same. It can’t be more. I need to free up more money for the new house next year.
Holy Smokes! My first 4 houses were cheaper then that per month.