Anyone know of a 37PP in Antimatter available at $10k over?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilverTT

Reaction score
I have an order in with a dealership at $10k over but it is showing as "clean unscheduled build". So if a dealership has an actual build date or a better sense of timing I will place an order there as well for $10k over for a 37PP in Antimatter. Ideally also moonroof/tailgate and no graphics but I am not going to be too picky if the build is near term. Thanks guys.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There is a thread here about dealers who deserve our business, who, when placing an order, have no markup. Why the F would you give that stealer your business? I was referred to Tindol Ford in NC. Called salesman, ordered my 2022 with ZERO markup and had it six months later. Got high trade value on my Gen2 and couldn’t be happier. Enough with these ridiculous markups. You ain’t buying gold.

OP
OP
SilverTT

SilverTT

Reaction score
There is a thread here about dealers who deserve our business, who, when placing an order, have no markup. Why the F would you give that stealer your business? I was referred to Tindol Ford in NC. Called salesman, ordered my 2022 with ZERO markup and had it six months later. Got high trade value on my Gen2 and couldn’t be happier. Enough with these ridiculous markups. You ain’t buying gold.
I have called a number of dealers and they don't have allocations or they have 3 or 4 37PP orders at MSRP in front of me. Which means some of those people may never see a truck. If that is not correct, I would love to switch to another dealer.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have called a number of dealers and they don't have allocations or they have 3 or 4 37PP orders at MSRP in front of me. Which means some of those people may never see a truck. If that is not correct, I would love to switch to another dealer.
You and damn near everyone else wants a 37PP. Since you want it so bad, you’re gonna have to keep dialing till your fingers bleed or more simply…get in line……………AND WAIT! Get something to hold you over till then. Why folks are so damn impatient is beyond me! But do you. GL

Last edited:

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Says the guy that owns a Gen 3. ;)
No one could’ve predicted things would be as bad as they are. I knew what I wanted and got in while the getting was good! As a my friend would say, “you can’t be first if you’re last”. I was initially looking to order a MY22 but my sales rep contacted me saying they have a few more MY21 allocations left. I said why the hell not; sign me up. This bumped my plans up but such is life. So I could have been easily wrapped up in this mess. I am a patient guy and the wait certainly wouldn’t bother me to get what I want. You can only control that which is within your control. Cheers :cheers:

RaptorCDH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No one could’ve predicted things would be as bad as they are. I knew what I wanted and got in while the getting was good! As a my friend would say, “you can’t be first if you’re last”. I was initially looking to order a MY22 but my sales rep contacted me saying they have a few more MY21 allocations left. I said why the hell not; sign me up. This bumped my plans up but such is life. So I could have been easily wrapped up in this mess. I am a patient guy and the wait certainly wouldn’t bother me to get what I want. You can only control that which is within your control. Cheers

I’m sure it was tough to see your sales rep in person…glad it worked out for for you!!!
Cheers.
How’s keeping that anti blue clean ?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Certainly had a hard time keeping it together. I’m sure you can attest. Lol It’s a breeze keeping clean…whenever I get around to it. :anitoof:

Yeti360

Reaction score
This one they are asking 15 over you could probably get them to 10

Last edited:

rfc805

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having spoken with both those dealers (and all the rest in my area) when I was originally looking: they literally laughed at me. Curious if anyone gets a different result from any dealers in this area.