Anyone know of a 37PP in Antimatter available at $10k over?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yeti360

Reaction score
Having spoken with both those dealers (and all the rest in my area) when I was originally looking: they literally laughed at me. Curious if anyone gets a different result from any dealers in this area.
I figured if they are listing for 14k over MSRP he might have a chance to get them down to 10 over. Especially since both seem to be in the same area.

Reaction score
Having spoken with both those dealers (and all the rest in my area) when I was originally looking: they literally laughed at me. Curious if anyone gets a different result from any dealers in this area.
Most dealers with crazy adjustments act that way at first. I just give them a hard offer and tell them I’ll buy the vehicle for this price and no more. Worked for me. They got back to me a week later at my price.

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have a buddy at a dealership, that Ford just had plug in 3 units with 37 Package for 2023 models that they wanted for build pretty quickly. I know one of them is code orange. One is Avalanche. I am not sure what the 3rd is.
From experience. When Ford says, "We need 3 orders", they are going to schedule them sooner than later.
As far as I know, I think he is selling them at MSRP. I may be wrong, but I am about 90% sure. If not, it wouldn't be much over.
If someone is interested, you can PM me and I can get you his contact info. I didn't want to just post it or he may get bombarded. lol
This is where I bought our Raptor. If you get one, just come to us for your accessories and lights! We just developed a bunch of new stuff for the Gen 3!

UPDATE - Looks like a lucky couple guys who reached out grabbed them this morning. Congrats to those guys!

John

Last edited: